This spread is rich, chunky and delicious. Try filling fresh mushroom caps with this mixture for an easy but elegant appetizer or snack. Makes 8 servings.
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 package (8 oz.) imitation crab meat, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 thinly sliced green onions, divided
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place cream cheese on microwave-safe dish. Microwave on HIGH, 30-40 seconds or until softened.
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, crab meat, mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons green onion, horseradish, lemon juice and seasoning.
- Spread mixture into 6-inch round microwave-safe casserole. Microwave on HIGH, 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle remaining green onion over top. Serve with crackers.
*You can soften cream cheese using the Soften/Melt feature when using the microwave. Place cream cheese on microwave-safe dish.